Welcome To Udyam!
Udyam is a Public Charitable Trust (Udyam), founded in 2011 by like minded and highly accomplished professionals in Bangalore. Udyam is a non profit organization. Udyam’s purpose is to identify, mentor and help underprivileged and deserving students of 10th Standard in furthering their education. In addition, Udyam assists teachers in improving their skills, as well as provide state of the art tools and technologies to improve the school and college infrastructure.
Udyam in Sanskrit means “Industriousness”. Our mission is to foster a generation of students who will add value to their profession, to society and to themselves.
- Founded by a committed set of professionals following highest ethical standards.
- Focused on the education sector, in and around Bangalore.
- Having a very clear ten year plan.
- Hands on board of trustees who meet regularly to plan and implement projects.
- Every precious rupee or dollar will be spent on the cause that you desire to support.
- Administrative overheads of the Trust will be met by contributions from Trustees.
- A credible program is already running on-the-ground based on a clear charter.
- A team of senior professionals, who are Trustees, drive the programs with sincerity and passion.
- All donations made to Udyam Public Charitable Trust are eligiable for tax exemption under section 80(G), under the Income Tax Act. Click here
Udyam Public Charitable Trust
No. 226, 5th Cross, 2nd Block, Jayanagar
Follow Us On
All donations made to Udyam Public Charitable Trust are eligible for tax exemption under section 80(G), under the Income Tax Act. Click here