-Following Students Graduated: Lavanya, Shalini, Varalakshmi, Balasubramanya, Hemanth*, Shri Swathi N, Kavya, Chetan Kumar.
– Two of the five Udyam Scholars 2016-2017 Shruthi, Naveen have obtained Engineering seats in merit.
– Two of the five Udyam Scholars 2016-2017 Deepa, Pavani have obtained BSc Anaesthesia seats in merit.
– One of the five Udyam Scholars 2016-2017 Pavan have obtained BSc Agriculture seats in merit.
– Three of the five Udyam Scholars 2015-2016 Kavya, Swathi N, Mahadeva have obtained Engineering seats in merit.
– In the recently held trust meeting, Dr. Meera Prasad was unanimously elected as the Chairperson of UDYAM Public Charitable Trust.
– Varalakshmi, Udyam Scholar 2011-2012 cleared her CPT,a qualifying examination for CA.
– Hemanth, Udyam Scholar 2011-2012, for his exceptional academic performance got into the highly ranked Bangalore Medical College as a transfer student from Yenepoya Medical College. He is presently studying 2nd year medicine.
-Swathi, Udyam Scholar 2012-2013 cleared her CPT, a qualifying examination for CA.
-Three of the five Udyam Scholars 2012-2013 Harshitha, Priyanka, Sowmya have obtained Engineering seats in merit.
Udyam Public Charitable Trust
No. 226, 5th Cross, 2nd Block, Jayanagar
Follow Us On
All donations made to Udyam Public Charitable Trust are eligible for tax exemption under section 80(G), under the Income Tax Act. Click here